To create your new report in the call log, you need to click on the filter field and select "+Create Filter":
2. When creating the filter, you should fill the fields "Title" and "Filters configuration". You can use logic rules such as "AND" and "OR" for the filters.
3. Parameters for selection are conditionally divided into six blocks:
The main parameters include:
call type and status;
audio recording for the conversation;
the name of the pool (group of numbers) the destination number is added to.
Suppose you want to create a report on the sources of advertising campaigns. In that case, you need to select the parameters responsible for indicating the traffic source — for example, ad source, channel, and campaign.
Filtering calls by call duration and waiting time is also an option.
The call filter allows you to select the report based on the type of call or other parameters.
You can also make a report with details of the customer and employee.
Let's check several examples of filter settings for reports
1. Setting filters for calls from the Facebook source
To create such a report, go to the filters tab, click "+ Create Filter", and select the "Source" parameter with the comparison operator "contains" and the value "facebook". The title for the report can be "FB". Then save it:
As a result, you have a report with a filter for calls from the Facebook source, including the details of the channel, campaign and keyword.
2. Filter settings for all calls to a specific client
In the filter settings, select the "Client" parameter with the comparison operator "contains" and the required client's number value. In our case, it's "123456789". Type "Client" in the title and save the settings:
The report shows incoming and outgoing calls related to the customer's number for the selected period.
3. Setting the filter to determine the number of calls from organic search or paid ads received by an employee David.
1. To create a new view, you need to click on the "Acquisition" field and select "+Create View":
2. While creating the view, you should fill the fields "Title" and "Parameter selection".
3. When creating a new "View" and selecting parameters, we recommend limiting the number of parameters to eight for display in the report. If more than eight parameters are chosen in "View", horizontal scrolling may appear. The maximum number of selection parameters is ten.
4. The parameters for choosing a view are conventionally divided into five blocks, except for the marks:
the main thing;
Let's check the example of a view for unique proper calls with traffic source and landing page:
In the "Acquisition" tab, click "+ Create View".
Set for the report a convenient and understandable title. For example, "Unique proper calls with traffic source and landing page".
Next, select the desired parameters: call date (default), landing page, unique-proper call, source, channel and campaign.
Save the created "View" and go to the report :